Improving energy efficiency and reducing carbon footprints is the focus of many organisations. This programme will provide the learner with a general introduction to energy, its generation, distribution, usage and management and to provide technical foundation in energy management. Learners will focus on conducting audits, creating energy costings and budgets and devising energy awareness programmes. Developed by a team of highly knowledgeable specialists in energy management, each module provides participants with a fundamental understanding of energy management from a local, national and international perspective.
Course Objectives/ Learning Outcomes
- Fundamental of energy management
- How to plan and implement an energy audit
- How to use energy measuring equipment
- How to prepare an energy management plan
- Impact of population on global warming
- Calculating forms of energy efficiency
- Energy generating systems – how they are crucial
- Introduction to Energy Management
- Fundamentals of Energy Management
- The Energy Environment of the Organisation
- Energy Management Planning
Accredited Energy Management – Level 1. This Programme is accredited by Engineers Ireland for CPD for their members.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Please note payment must be received in advance of course.
- Training courses which are cancelled over 7 days in advance of scheduled training date shall incur no cancellation fee.
- Training courses which are cancelled within 7 days of scheduled training date shall incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost.
- Registrants who fail to attend training will be charged 100% of the full fee.
- In the case of on-line material, once access to the on-line training material is provided, no refunds can be given.