November 2012, Green Asset Management, Global Roadshow Series, New York
The Green International Financial Services Centre (GIFSC) is launching its Global Roadshow at the Irish Consulate in New York City this Thursday, 29 November 2012. The breakfast briefing will be hosted by John Bruton, president, IFSC Ireland, former Taoiseach (Prime Minister) and former EU ambassador to the US.
Also taking part in the briefing are:
- Joseph Salvatore, Bloomberg Clean Energy Economics & Capital Markets will set the scene for the opportunities as part of the global transition to a low-carbon economy.
- Samir Pandiri, executive vice-president Asset Servicing – Americas, BNY Mellon Asset Servicing
- Steven A Falci, CFA head of Strategy Development Sustainable Investment, Kleinwort Benson Investors
- Garrett Monaghan, a partner in the Arthur Cox Projects and Energy Group; Arthur Cox is a leading ‘all island’ Irish law firm with offices in Dublin, London, Silicon Valley and New York City
- Alex O’Cinneide was up to November 2012 the general manager of Masdar Capital, the private equity arm of Masdar.
- David O’Brien, director, BlackRock Renewable Power